Heather Caplan’s Nutrition Services
All of my RD Real Talk Newsletter subscribers receive a 15 percent discount on coaching services. Click to join the group!
I don’t follow a diet, and don’t expect you to either. I’m not a fan of challenging your food habits, restricting your intake, or eliminating any one food group. I believe in health at every size, and work with clients to adopt an intuitive eating lifestyle. My nutrition services include both individual and group experiences. I work with clients locally (in DC), and virtually.
Education and Career
In 2008, I graduated from Penn State University with a B.S. in Nutrition Sciences. I then completed my Dietetic Internship at the University of Maryland, College Park, and became a certified registered dietitian in the fall of 2009.
I have over five years of experience with coaching 1:1 for nutrition and running. But I also think that support from a community of like-minded people is invaluable. As you work to improve your health, I want you to have a tribe. All of my clients may opt-in to a virtual community, where they learn from and encourage peers, and benefit from plenty of “me too” moments.
Nutrition Services (click to register):
- Individual nutrition counseling
- Initial consult (60-75 minutes)
- Follow up sessions (45-60 minutes)
- 3-session Pack
- 5-session Pack
- Group counseling experiences
- Available to customize experiences for corporate or athletic teams
- Two to four week classes hosted through my Nutrition Slack team
- Active Female Fertility counseling
- Focused nutrition services for women experiencing symptoms of the Female Athlete Triad
- Eat enough
- Eat when you’re hungry, stop when you’re full
- Stay hydrated
- Balance meals with carbohydrates, proteins, and fats
- Enjoy your personal treats
I work with you to find what works best for you. If you want to meet before we get started, I offer free 15 minute intro calls. Let’s chat!