My nutrition coaching services include both individual and group experiences. I work with nutrition coaching clients locally (in DC and Northern Virginia), and virtually. I incorporate the principles of intuitive and mindful eating in my approach to nutrition, and work primarily with clients who have, or had, disordered eating patterns. I’m also open to helping you with any fitness fueling needs, or general questions about health and nutrition.
*As of January 15, 2018 I’ll be on maternity leave and not taking any new clients. Get in touch if you’d like to wait until I return, but please note responses may not be prompt.*
I don’t follow a diet, and don’t expect you to either. With all of my nutrition coaching clients, I practice the non-diet and weight neutral approach to nutrition. I want to help you improve your relationship with food and health. With intuitive eating practices, I believe weight stabilizes to where it should naturally be for each individual.
Fill out this short form to get started. (Reminder: I’m currently on maternity leave and not taking new clients until Spring 2018.)
Education and Nutrition Career
In 2008, I graduated from Penn State University with a B.S. in Nutrition Sciences. I then completed my Dietetic Internship at the University of Maryland, College Park, and became a certified registered dietitian in the fall of 2009.
I have over eight years of experience with 1:1 nutrition coaching, in a variety of areas (including public health, corporate wellness, and athletics). I started my private practice for nutrition coaching, run coaching, and freelance writing in 2016.
Nutrition Coaching options include:
- 1:1 Individual nutrition coaching and counseling
- Initial consult (60-75 minutes)
- Follow up sessions (45-60 minutes)
- Session packages (4-6)
- Group nutrition coaching options
- Available to customize these experiences or courses for corporate or athletic teams
- Fit Fueling: Mindful Eating for Active Women—an interactive virtual course I co-host with Kelly Jones, MS RD CSSD each month. Course topics include sports nutrition in combination with mindful and intuitive eating practices.
- Active female fertility counseling
- Focused nutrition services for women experiencing symptoms of the Female Athlete Triad
My nutrition mantras:
- Eat foods you like
- Eat intuitively to respect your body
- Enjoy your food experiences