Heather Caplan Nutrition Services
My nutrition services include both individual and group experiences. I work with clients locally (in DC and Northern Virginia), and virtually. Kelly Jones, MS RD CSSD and I co-host a monthly online course for active women. (See more details below, or register for the next round here!)
— — — —
I don’t follow a diet, and don’t expect you to either. In my nutrition services, I practice the non-diet and weight neutral approach to nutrition, and work to help people improve their relationship with food and health. With more intuitive eating practices, weight stabilizes to where it should naturally be for each individual.
I believe in Health at Every Size (HAES), and the principles of Intuitive Eating. But most important, I want to get to know and help you with your personal needs and questions.
Schedule your free 15-minute introduction call so we can chat about your needs.
Education and Career
In 2008, I graduated from Penn State University with a B.S. in Nutrition Sciences. I then completed my Dietetic Internship at the University of Maryland, College Park, and became a certified registered dietitian in the fall of 2009.
Nutrition Services (click to find out more):
- 1:1 Individual nutrition counseling
- Initial consult (60-75 minutes)
- Follow up sessions (45-60 minutes)
- 3-session Pack
- 6-session Pack
- Group counseling and coaching
- Available to customize experiences for corporate or athletic teams
- Fit Fueling: Mindful Eating for Active Women (virtual course I co-host with Kelly Jones, MS RD CSSD)
- Active female fertility counseling
- Focused nutrition services for women experiencing symptoms of the Female Athlete Triad
- Eat foods you like
- Eat intuitively to respect your body
- Enjoy your food experiences
I work with you to find what works best for you. If you want to meet before we get started, I offer free 15 minute intro calls. Schedule yours anytime by clicking here.