Heather Caplan – Washington DC Running Coach
I live and run around the Washington DC area, but work with clients in any state! As your personal run coach, I work with you to improve endurance, strength, and overall fitness. I have my training philosophies and preferences, but am open-minded to what works best for you. We put those two together to create a plan that will help you cross any finish line.
Run Coaching Options
We can work together 1:1, or, if my team roster is full or it would a better fit for your needs, there is an option to purchase a training plan for your race. This includes monthly check ins for accountability. I offer 12-16 week plans.
When should you hire a run coach?
A good time to hire a run coach is when you are…
- working towards a specific training goal (e.g. first marathon, 10K PR, etc.).
- feeling stuck with your current fitness routine.
- wanting to learn more about the sport.
- looking for a challenge and willing to let someone else take the reigns.
- ready to try something new!
Fill out this form if you’re interested in working together, and we can go from there!
Schedule your free introduction call and we can go from there.