Since launching the RD Real Talk podcast in early 2017, I’ve been lucky enough to chat with a variety of registered dietitians about our career paths, internship experiences, and hot takes on nutrition news. Best of all: The real talk.
Now, we’re bringing you a series of topic-specific RD Real Talk Round Table webinars. These discussions are catered to the RD Real Talk podcast top inquiries and most-needed advice. Each webinar features subject matter experts, providing the advice we wish we’d had when we got started.
RD Real Talk Round Table Webinar Details
Each Round Table webinar:
- provides a one-hour recorded webinar (and separate audio file)
- is pre-recorded. You can watch it whenever you’re ready!
- is virtual, accessible from any location, and open to all registered dietitians or dietitians-to-be (including nutrition students)
- is in application to be eligible for up to two continuing education credits per event*
- is a one-hour conversation, including a Q&A with submitted questions
- includes a 1:1 mentoring call, summary workbook, and access to the live recording
*The continuing education credit status has not yet been approved. This will be updated when we have more information!
Inaugural RD Real Talk Round Table Webinars
Click the event title below for more information on each event, including panelists and what you’ll learn from the Round Table Event discussion. Go to the webinar’s event page to register (using the list above, or drop-down menu).
- $80 Full registration: Your registration includes a 1:1 mentoring call, and the webinar summary workbook
- 3-event package: $200
*Pending CPE application approval
OR, skip the mentoring call and watch + learn on your own:
- $50 per event (includes webinar link and summary workbook)
- $115 3-event package