RD Real Talk Round Table Webinars
Since launching the RD Real Talk podcast in early 2017, I’ve been lucky enough to chat with over twenty registered dietitians about our career paths, internship experiences, and hot takes on nutrition news. Best of all: The real talk. Now, we’re bringing you a series of topic-specific RD Real Talk Round Table Events. These discussions are catered to the RD Real Talk podcast top inquiries and most-needed advice. We’re launching with a 5-event series (details below), with many more to come!
RD Real Talk Round Table Webinar Details
Each Round Table webinar:
- provides a one-hour recorded webinar (and separate audio file)
- is pre-recorded. You can watch it whenever you’re ready!
- is virtual, accessible from any location, and open to all registered dietitians or dietitians-to-be (including nutrition students)
- is in application to be eligible for up to two continuing education credits per event
- is a one-hour conversation, including a Q&A with submitted questions
- is capped at 40 seats
- includes a 1:1 mentoring call, summary workbook, and access to the live recording
Inaugural RD Real Talk Round Table Webinars
Click the event title below for more information on each event, including panelists and what you’ll learn from the Round Table Event discussion.
AVAILABLE NOW! Register and watch on demand!
Coming soon – register now to get your questions in!
- $80 seat: Your seat at the table includes 1:1 mentoring call, event workbook, and potential CPE credits*!
- 3-event package: $200 (your choice of three events, one 1:1 mentoring call, CPE credits*, and all event workbooks!)
*Pending CPE application approval
OR, choose to listen-only:
- $50 per event
- $115 3-event package
- $200 5-event package
Register for the RD Real Talk Round Table Webinars
Click here to fill out the short registration form. Remember each event is capped at 40 seats, and is in application to provide 1-2 CPE credits. Contact RDRealTalk at gmail dot com with questions.