Host: Heather Caplan, RD
This discussion focuses on the philosophies of Intuitive Eating, Health at Every Size (HAES), and taking an anti-diet approach to nutrition (no matter what your dietetic career path). Panelists share how they’ve incorporated these philosophies into their private practices, writing, speaking, client sessions, and public work. We cover how this contradicts with traditional RDN education, and how to reckon with that.
Topics of discussion include:
- Marketing your services or approach
- Barriers to practice
- Current research and importance for healthcare providers
- Sports Nutrition, MNT, Eating Disorder Recovery, and Clinical practice
The Q&A session will feature submitted questions and requests from attendees who reserve a seat at the table.
“I feel like we could use many more roundtables like this – the time went so quickly and I feel like we could have asked so many more questions :)” -HM, RD
WATCH NOW — Receive the link to watch to the one-hour panel discussion, schedule a 1:1 mentoring call, and get your event workbook!
“The topics covered were appropriate for the newbie to Intuitive Eating, but also someone who has been practicing it for a while but benefits from learning how RDs use it to work with different clients, like those in competitive sports or in need of MNT.” – KB, RD
You may also be interested in the following RD Real Talk Round Table Events:
— — — —
- $80 per seat at the table (includes unlimited access to event link, 1:1 mentoring call with an event panelist or host, CPE credits, and event summary workbook!) There are only 40 seats available per event!
- $50 Listen-only option (unlimited access to view the recording)
How to practice the anti-diet approach in dietetics
is available now! Once your registration is complete, you’ll receive an email invoice and the link to watch your webinar.
If you chose to save a seat at the table, we’ll be in touch to schedule your 1:1 mentoring call, and provide you with the event summary workbook.