There are a variety of nontraditional careers available to dietitians. The panel for this webinar represents every industry from tech to private practice to PR and media. We cover a range of job searching and networking tips for all nontraditional nutrition interests. Panelists speak to their expertise and experiences, and provide personal accounts of how they developed their brand, business, and nontraditional careers.
Topics discussed, and included in the event workbook:
- Job searching resources for nontraditional nutrition careers
- Best practices for networking at events, through your local community, and to find job opportunities
- How to cultivate your passions outside of your day-job
- When to make the move to a new job or career path
This event is sponsored in part by NutritionJobs.com.
When you register to watch, you’ll see the following array of options! Do what works for best for you.
- $80 to watch and schedule a 1:1 mentoring call (includes unlimited access to event link, mentoring call with an event panelist or host, and event summary workbook!) This option is capped at 40 participants.
- $50 Listen-only option — access to the webinar and workbook
How to Navigate Your Nontraditional Career Path
This webinar is available now! Click to register and watch. Once your registration is complete, you’ll receive an email invoice and details.
Next: We’ll be in touch to schedule your 1:1 mentoring call, and provide your event workbook with a summary of tips and resources.